19 Oct Easy Oat Cookies
2 bananas, mashed
1 cup of uncooked Oats
1/4 cup Raisins (I always soak them in hot water) * the original recipe calls for chocolate chips, but because I hate myself and am watching my sugar intake, I opted for raisins.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray – I just used a baking mat, they are worth the price!
- Mix the mashed bananas, oats and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Fold in the raisins (or chocolate chips). To be honest, I just bashed them all in together.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop up the batter and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.